Club memberships include glod membership, associate membership and partner membership (all individuals).
Business individuals who are 22-70 years of age, former China-ASEAN Entrepreneurs Club members, “iTAETEA” gold members and certain invited members by the TIE-Club.
Business owners who are 25-70 years of age, including shareholders, partners, high-level managerial personnels, and leaders of public institutions and associations.
Those who are 25-70 years of age, legal persons, or entity leaders of enterprises, public organizations, associations that are legally registered according to the relevant laws of resident countries (regions) and are holding good credibility record. For companies in China, the registered capital shold be above 10 million Yuan or 20 million Yuan of yearly sales, with at least 50 employees.
ii. Rights and Privileges
1. Participation rights in different club activities organized by Member Activity Centers or Theme Tribes.
2. Other rights.
1. Customerized MBA courses by TAETEA Business School (minimum once a year is the requirement).
2. Participation rights in high-end business forums and theme activities organized by the Club.
3. Other rights.
1. Becoming a partner of the Club and is authorized to conduct and operate a member activity center or a theme tribe.
2. Previlige rights of discounts for different lines of business at TAETEA Group, such as hotels, restaurants, hospitals, and E-shops.
3. Participation rights in high-end business forums and theme activities organized by the club.
4. Participation rights in overseas visits and study.
5. Customerized MBA courses by TAETEA Business School.
6. Deepened cooperation (for selected members): to share cooperation platforms and marketing resources by co-investing, and purchasing products.
7. Exclusive customerized products order for members’ anniversary occasions.
8. Other rights.